Business Development Manager (China)
International publisher and video game developer is looking for a Business Development Manager (China)
• Responsible for expanding company business and maintaining relationships with key developers and publishers across China.
• Searching for the new business partners and signing-in high quality projects.
• Participating in business terms negotiation and legal work, including existing contracts.
• Being a representative for 101XP, organizing company presence and showcasing at the key game industry events and dedicated business trips.
• Collecting and analyzing the game industry dynamics and competitors, prepare corresponding reports.
• Excellent knowledge of the gaming industry, key trends and companies
• Gaming experience, preferably in social, mobile or online games
• At least two years of experience in a similar position
• High-level knowledge of English and fluency in Chinese
• Experience in negotiating in English, Chinese will be an advantage.
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Initiative, responsible and self-motivated person
• Willingness and desire to acquire new knowledge
• Comfortable work conditions in Shanghai, China
• Working with the best game projects from leading developers
• Opportunities for career development and self-realization
• Salary to be negotiated during your interview